Fitting up pipes for 6.0 cac.....

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
other than the polished piece betwen the orange boot and airfilter,how come you havent updated the air filter to turbo boot to the new black one as is seen in this picture of my motor?

3-StarJ.R.

53 year old kid.....
Reaction score
8228, that is a stock early 99 y-pipe, even though they are cast together, the intake side and the outlet side from the turbo are completely separate...

Rich, gave a lot of thought to the black plastic inlet, but my orange one is still perfect, but i keep an eye on it because they do fail and crack near the turbo due to being thin, and it's hard as hell to mod polish black plastic!:D :D

Nate, grinder, orbital sander, 50,80,120,220.320,400 sand paper, bench grinder with buffing pads, 1 thru 6 buffing compounds, eastman 300° clearcoat, and being dumb enough to spend all those hours using the above:roflmao :roflmao

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
3-StarJ.R. said:
Rich, gave a lot of thought to the black plastic inlet, but my orange one is still perfect, but i keep an eye on it because they do fail and crack near the turbo due to being thin, and it's hard as hell to mod polish black plastic!:D :D

ya but the welfare chrome in a can would work wonders on the black plastic

Nate, grinder, orbital sander, 50,80,120,220.320,400 sand paper, bench grinder with buffing pads, 1 thru 6 buffing compounds, eastman 300° clearcoat, and being dumb enough to spend all those hours using the above:roflmao :roflmao

another reason for the low income chrome in a can on the black plastic

:roflmao :roflmao you interested in another perfect orange intake boot?i got one im just gonna throw away as i have the black one

3-StarJ.R.

53 year old kid.....
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
:roflmao :roflmao you interested in another perfect orange intake boot?i got one im just gonna throw away as i have the black one

I'll take it, gives me a backup for mine. If you do paypal, pm me your paypal addy and I'll send you funds to cover the cost of freight...Thanks Rich!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14