Fixed FICM and now no clue what is wrong

dukeyaz

2004 F350 LWB 4X4
Reaction score
OK. Well I am going to order 1 injector and replace it this weekend. If it fixes the problem I will order 3 more and do it again....:doh:

Dad owns a repair shop so I have access to all the tools and a great place to do the work. I just don't want to buy 4 injectors ($1200+) and find out it didn't fix the issue....

dukeyaz

2004 F350 LWB 4X4
Reaction score
Sending the daughter to go pick up the parts.
1 injector and the blue fuel pressure spring kit.
Tomorrow I will supervise as she does the work.....:eek:
A few weeks back she did the front brakes.

dukeyaz

2004 F350 LWB 4X4
Reaction score
Well we got the injector installed and she idles great. Now I got a new problem....
When I get to 50+ mph and the A/T locks up in high gear I get a shudder. Like the A/T is locking and unlocking.....
Any ideas?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, daughter make good helpers, the only thing she may take your truck away from you.
Doug

hulkster

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well we got the injector installed and she idles great. Now I got a new problem....
When I get to 50+ mph and the A/T locks up in high gear I get a shudder. Like the A/T is locking and unlocking.....
Any ideas?

Sounds like torque converter clutch is stuck. put it on straight road at a steady highway speed watch the tach,tap the brake pedal see if the tach drops/ increases, good way to tell if torque converter is enguaging/dis-enguageing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58