Fixing the gel coat

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
No Problem Royboy ;tu. $15 bucks a foot per.. you pay for the Dezel from Cali and back.. plus a 50 amp, water and elec hook up while I'm there.

jus' le'me know when you wan me to be there...... :lmao:lmao

I'll let you know! ;)

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it so much, I'm going to do my jeep hard top next. Joe one thing I did find out is the Blue cleaner. Cut it in haft or even 1/3 blue with water in a spray bottle and wash your awning. Wow it will clean up nice.....LOL I'm going to put one more coat on my camper.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the awning mix tip.

I thought this stuff was a little pricey.. but I only used 6 oz. of each of the 32 oz. jugs you get.. Plenty left for many future maintenance applications i"m think'n. Good Value.. for the price.. in the end

I'm guna do the back cap.. but my rear cap has 3 windows and a lot of angles, dangles and narrow surfaces. The supplied applicator could be a Bear to work those surfaces.. any ideas on something better, more agile to use ??

Joe

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fabric looks like a shammy. Like what you us to dry your car with. Mine cam with a little cloth for small areas. Maybe try using the small end of a bristle paint brush, use a rubber ban to hole it on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58