Floor Mats

JRJ04

Reaction score
I had the husky liners in my 02 and loved them. Ive decided i want carpeted ones this time and know catch all makes great ones, but it looks like their plain conventional ones arent made for the '11s. This is all I could find and am not crazy about the design. What i do want though, is the ability to get them dirty and wash them out without worrying about damaging the carpet.

Catch-It Carpet

What else is out there that is carpeted and works well?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You want to be able to hose off carpets? Other than Astro-Turf, I have never heard of suck a carpet. Do you like Green?

Dave :dunno

JRJ04

Reaction score
yea catch all makes them where you can hose it out. i was just seeing if there are others out there besides catch all.

dc.snowball

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
jrjo4...dc.snowball here....i have weather-tech in my 2011 & love 'em. i have seen carpeted lazer-cut mats and they look good! but why???? if you give a good enough reason i'll have a set of rubber mats for sale.

JRJ04

Reaction score
jrjo4...dc.snowball here....i have weather-tech in my 2011 & love 'em. i have seen carpeted lazer-cut mats and they look good! but why???? if you give a good enough reason i'll have a set of rubber mats for sale.

Well, to be honest...my reason was just because the king ranch with the carpet is so darn nice looking i didint want to take away from the fancy feel with the rubber floor mats. However, seeing as though there looks to only be one company that makes the carpeted ones (that can be hosed out and muddy etc.) I am beginning to second guess myself.

I've looked at the weather tech rubber ones and really am beginning to think those are better than the husky liners...

On Edit: DC, can you post some pics of your weather techs in your truck? The only thing im not crazy about on them is that they dont have a lip that keeps water/whatever liquid from pouring out of the mat. It almost looks like it just allows it to drain right out the door. Is that right or are the pics online wrong?

Last edited:

dc.snowball

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
rjr04...i'm in construction and the last 2 sets were husky & westin... the weather tech have out performed the others hands down.... although i have leather... we have gone thru a variety of covers, and the seat-saver brand appears to do best. even if/when they wear, we've had 'em stitched good as new by the local cleaners/seamstress....goog luck

JRJ04

Reaction score
rjr04...i'm in construction and the last 2 sets were husky & westin... the weather tech have out performed the others hands down.... although i have leather... we have gone thru a variety of covers, and the seat-saver brand appears to do best. even if/when they wear, we've had 'em stitched good as new by the local cleaners/seamstress....goog luck

thats good to know. i've got leather seats as well. back on the mats though...do the weather techs do a good job at containing spills? It just seems like theres no lip to keep it contained...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58