Question Fog Lights after the fact

08SuperDiesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Got an 08 350. Did not come with fog lights, want them. Has anybody done this or know what I need to do to complete this task? Is all the wiring present and can I use the factory light knob that would come w/ fog lights? I want it to look like it came from the factory. Any input would be great, thank you in advance

Fine69

Reaction score
Look on your drivers side headlight, you'll see a plug attached to the top left of the light itself. This is where the factory fog lights plug into the trucks harness. Look on ebay, there is usually complete factory fog lights and harnesses for sale.

2ndPowerstroke

Ford Driver
Reaction score
Just an idea for you!! I had an 2001 Powerstroke and I found some Hella`s (if I remember right) 55 watt pencill beam lights at the time they were a lot cheaper then Piaa and put them in where the factory fog lights were. They never caused a problem with the factory relay/switch and I had that truck that way for 7 years. I was after some better lighting distance instead of the fog/flood pattern while on low beam. They sat low enough even the police didn`t say a word (the truck was at stock height). Plus I ran some bright driving lights for extra on high beam only - separate relay and switch. The new 08 I`m running with the factory fog lights. Anyway , just an idea depending on what you find and how the prices look.

09SuperDuty

Rockin` a F550
Reaction score
Did you ever get them rigged up? my 09` doesn`t have them and i`d like to have a factory setup too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58