For those born from 1930 to 1979

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Born in 1978 and that is how it was done. I hope to raise my three kids the same way. (Except for all of the stuff I have to do because "it's the law"

Scott

I Hear Ya.

If I could count the number of times Me & My Bro's rode down "Dead Mans Hill" (we called it) Barefoot, In shorts, No chain guard, No Fenders, No reflectors..... with No Helmet, Knee/Elbow protectors.... and made the 70* curve at the bottom..... With NO Hands ??? (test of our STUFF) Our 9 lives woulda run out at 'bout 8 years old.

'Course the number of times we Crashed'n Burned woulda been a good number Too. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Unbelievable Road Rash'n Ditch Marks.:)

Now'a Dayz ? Some Hand Wringer woulda called the Cops/CPS on a Cell Phone, our folks woulda been taken away in cuffs. We'da proly had to go to some sort of Therapy.... then marked for Life for Suicidal Tendencies, due to lack lack of parental nurturing, guidance & direction.

To Many "Hand Wringers" Today. :(

Last edited:

Fine69

Reaction score
I was born in 1972, and that pretty much fits the way I grew up. We would be out all day, just so we were home for dinner! If not, look out!:dizzy

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Missed that time by a year but still did all that was said. He put it perfectly. Nice Post

bgirls

lacky
Reaction score
created in 62, born in 63. i remember laying in the back window dash of moms car, no seat belt, no car seat and no third brake light in my way.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
created in 62, born in 63. i remember laying in the back window dash of moms car, no seat belt, no car seat and no third brake light in my way.

I hope that car was a 1963 1/2 Ford galaxie with the new 427FE high performance engine in it. I had one, and it was awesome back then.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score

born in 78.i remember riding on the "package shelf" like that as a kid.never wore a seat belt or had a carseat.i built the nop-brake go carts out of 2x4s and plywood.rode the bike with no protective gear.rode skateboards without it as well.oh man the things i did back then.but here i am 29 years old and still alive unfortunately.i even got hit by a 4wd ford truck,thrown out of my sneakers and landed about 50 feet from the truck.wasnt supposed to live but i did.hell i couldnt even die like i was supposed to :rant:rant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58