Ford Boycot????

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
We recently discussed a similar topic concerning Microsoft and gays, it was really of little interest to most folks here. I feel this topic will be viewed the same, I for one know that I am not going to hang a "for sale" sign on my pick-up nor will this affect my next vehicle purchase.

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately...
politically correct has been taken to the extreme and ALL large companies have their self funded special "interest" groups....

and actually promote with those "alternate" viewpoints in mind...

The "regular" persons are left to fend on their own....

personally, I think it is WELL past the point of recovery where your kids can go somewhere WITHOUT being bombarded with the "alternatives" we did not have to endure...

(but that's just me, it sounds like !)

If you think about it... it's our own fault...
we tend NOT to fight things that don't seem to bother us...
we are all too busy with "life" and in defence of the corporate cultures...
they be threatend and sued all the time !!!

Friend's of mine made a family vacation down to Disneyland of all places....

Don't you think they should have told my friends that it was National Gay day there so they could have rescheduled and not had to explain to their 9 year old girl why all those men were "so friendly".....
stay tuned... it's only gonna go south from here :dunno

Last edited:

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are so many boycotts by these special interest groups, that most companies dont even waste their time with them any more.

The group trying to boycott ford doesnt even know who they are praising or boycotting anymore.

In one instance, they were PRAISING Wal-Mart for one action, and over at their boycott dept, they were SLAMMING Wal-Mart for another action.

Over-all these topics dont take off on this site. We have oilburners.net for these conversations.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
There are so many boycotts by these special interest groups, that most companies dont even waste their time with them any more.

The group trying to boycott ford doesnt even know who they are praising or boycotting anymore.

In one instance, they were PRAISING Wal-Mart for one action, and over at their boycott dept, they were SLAMMING Wal-Mart for another action.

Over-all these topics dont take off on this site. We have oilburners.net for these conversations.

I hear ya Daryl.... I don't, and won't even waste my time with such Crapola. Too many day to day GOOD things going on to bother even reading that kind of Drivel.

Reaction score
I've got gay and lesbian friends - heck one of my single brothers can wear pastels and has a kitchen "theme" - he might be gay. Contrary to popular belief - it don't rub off on ya.

I couldn't care less about any boycott.

Ron

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
Over-all these topics don't take off on this site.
Thats good -popcorn I think we can find many other things to talk about than gays and Jackson(both of them make me sick). Lets talk trucks......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58