Ford has a Audio Video system option for $3100

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
Well when I read that I could not beleive my eyes. When I purchased my truck I wanted to install a CD player in my new to me XL Ford with the regular AM/FM unit. I did my research and ordered a unit on EBay for a total price of $600 Canadian. Well I have the CD/DVD/TV/SD/USB/GPS/Cam deck and Monitor with an additional Overhead Monitor. A Camara at the rear of my truck and one on the rear of my trailer. And everything is within my reach for controls. I can listen to music, watched the towed car behind my trailer, and have the GPS on a 7" monitor at the right of my head on the roof monotor, and I can switch the truck cam on and look at my trailer tires. My next move is to install a new Cam under my trailer with an led and watch my trailer tires at night.
In addition I have been reading that Cams and LCD's will not survive to long in winter. Well here I started my truck at -40F most mornings this winter and the radio or Cams have survived the winter. I wonder if the $3100 Sony system is warrantied for such use. I read it was a $2300 unit with a $730 option rear Cam. I installed my $25 cam low enough that I can see the trailer tires and the towed car tires. I will install a 3rd $25 cam on top of the bumper to see the trailer ball. I feel its the best option any vehicle comes with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58