Ford Sues Navistar Over Engine Prices, Warranty Dispute

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Ford does NOT own controlling interest in Cummins. That rumor has been going around for years and it is NOT TRUE.

Dave

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Ford owns a controlling interest in Cummings. 07 will be the last year for Cummings in the Dodge line. 08 Dodges will use Mercedes diesel engines.

Forget CAT, I would buy a F350 with a Cummings engine!

-popcorn

pssttt............... its Cummins, not Cummings

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad. Although it would be pretty cool to have a Ford with a Cummins diesel.....

http://www.cummins.com/na/pages/en/....cfm?uuid=000C518F-094B-1E31-850880C4A8F00000

From Cummings website about when Cummins contract expires with Chrysler...

When does the Cummins and Dodge contract expire?
Cummins and DaimlerChrysler signed a Long Term Agreement several years ago that made Cummins the exclusive supplier of diesel engines in Dodge Ram pickups through 2007 calendar year. The partnership between the two companies extends from in-plant support to service, on-site engineering to marketing support. Cummins has shipped nearly 1,000,000 engines for the Dodge Ram and we continue to forge a successful team with Dodge and all of DaimlerChrysler.

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Although it would be pretty cool to have a Ford with a Cummins diesel.....

FordCummins.com has all the parts you need to do the job :sweet

There are many rumors floating around about Dodge/Cummins, Cat, Ford and about every other combination out there. Yesterday I heard that Cat designed the PowerStroke for International :dunno I think the guy was confused and probably heard something about the design of the fuel system but who knows..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14