Ford Super Duty grille removal

Roland_Jenkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good deal. I'd like to suggest making a foot note in regards to changing the fog lamp bulbs if so equipped while the grill is out.

timntools

Sarcasterismnator
Reaction score
btw, have you sold it yet? now that I think about it, I'd prolly like to get it and try painting it first and that way if it doesn't come out good, I'm not out that much and still have my original one in

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roland_Jenkins said:
Good deal. I'd like to suggest making a foot note in regards to changing the fog lamp bulbs if so equipped while the grill is out.

Now that I've pulled the grille and realize how easy of a job it is (including drinking, I spent less than an hour in the driveway yesterday from start to finish) it'll be no big deal to remove it again. When I switch to Silverstar bulbs (and upgrade the wiring harnesses to comfortably handle the extra draw), I'll swap main headlight and fog light bulbs all at once.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ibsmurf said:
Nice write up JV....but you still haven't replaced that light that the pheasant killed???? :confused: ;) :D

Nope--it's too good of a conversation starter and besides, I was never all that thrilled with how well (or poorly) those lights worked so not having one driving light isn't much of a loss.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr