Ford Super Duty pickups are super for smugglers

paulkeith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, the door/handle design really is bull doodoo.....but in the end of the day, locks are for honest people. If somone wants your junk bad enough, they're gonna get it. That's what insurance is for.

mwalls54

Tex
Reaction score
I can agree 100% with that article. Had one of my 2004 f250 with 6.0 stolen out of the hotel parking lot where my guys were staying in san antonio. called the cops at 5:45am and by 8am it was found in mexico. even tough it was found in mexico i think the insurance took care of it because it took over 4 months to it to make it back across the border

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here in florida if your truck is stolen they look in Miami first. Some guy tried to break in my truck at the mall, he did not make it. The jimmi jammers worked, it stopped him. Slamming his head into the window frame may have helped to. I walked right up behind him and did it. I talked to the cop about two weeks later they booked him on 16 counts of break in cars.

JRJ04

Reaction score
You have no idea how happy that makes me. I wish I could've found the sorry #%#$%#* that broke into mine. I would've done the same thing! :sly

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
you dont need a screw driver all the time , my 02 was opened with no lock twisted off
and chebies locks are just as bad

fords are stolen more becaue as it said
they are tough and can run off road without stopping the heartbeat :stir :sly

ditch your door lock mechanism rod and get a good alarm, that way it takes em a bit longer to get in and start it up

enough time for DoG to take a bite

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the best thing was I did not feel a thing........but he did.............LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58