Ford take over!!

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
My block is slowly being populated with PowerStrokes. One by one their popping up. People I could not stand before are now life long friends. Yes, I refer them all to this site. No one has shown up except ALLTENINCHES but he never gets on here.
One bought a 07 Storker and a 07 Expidition all in one day. He bought both of these below invoice. Great deal! I spent a few hours over their last night. Amazing vehicles. I love Fords.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
its like a good virus..... we are getting more and more SUPER DUTY round here.

08's are like a plague of locusts, everytime i turn around theres another farmer sporting a new cab and chassis :eek: :eek:

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A very high class neighborhood, for sure...

Although it seems like in every nice neighborhood, there is always one guy with a cheby to ruin it. :D

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like a 'hood i could enjoy living in :D

heres a suggestion....figure out WHO of those 'stroke
owners is a gear head...and share the cost of autoenginuity
w/ 'em :D

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
Yes, there is one cheby, I dont like him.

Most of em are still learning the basics. Its a great struggle to keep from going over there and slap there hand when there truck been warming up for a half hour. I feel like going over there and sayin "It is not warm yet and it aint gonna just sittin there start that SOB look for oil pressure and go" I have introduced them all to high idle. Then there starts the questions "Will that void the warranty?" "are you sure?"....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58