Ford vs Chevy Deathmatch

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You would be amazed at how little pulling power a big KW does not have. Without a trailer they have no weight on the rear ends. And therefore, no traction. I pulled a big White with a box van out of some mud with a 1993 IDI F-350. Pulled him right out without hardly getting on it.

Dave

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
You would be amazed at how little pulling power a big KW does not have. Without a trailer they have no weight on the rear ends. And therefore, no traction. I pulled a big White with a box van out of some mud with a 1993 IDI F-350. Pulled him right out without hardly getting on it.

Dave

trust me i know ive driven a few tractors in my time :sweet

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice way to burn up a power divider...

I dont think he had the power divider on. There was nothing smoking on that set just the right front and left rear. I could be wrong.

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think he had the power divider on. There was nothing smoking on that set just the right front and left rear. I could be wrong.

I didn't see the power divider either.

Dave

Been a long time but.. aren't they still weight/torque= traction dependent ? Even with No weight.. The PD still crossed my mind. :dunno

I'm thinking with all these Vids, it's.. Tractive Effort and the tire Contact Patch that makes the Winner :dunno

Could be wrong though :dunno

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I noticed in the one vid the Ford waited for the other truck or tractor to start spinning then he got on the pedal. Smart thinkin. hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14