FORD WINS !

CHPMustang

Reaction score
BROKER said:
Greg Biffel #16 Ford wins Darlington on 2 stickers with a G-W-Checker ! :sweet
Ford first on race day is always a good thing :sweet :cowboy:

Was that the Nextel series Saturday night or Busch as I haven't followed Nascar since 98-99 -popcorn

Bill

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
It was Saturday night racing in Darlington this week. I'm a Jr fan :driveso I wasnt too pleased with the outcome, but it was some fun racing. The battle between Mikey Waltrip and Jeff Greene was great, Nextel said they wanted to talk to them after the race so I'm sure somone is getting fined. Green crashed Mikey early in the race and after being out for 30 plus laps he came back out and went after Greene. Evertime they were around each other Mikey was running into greene until he finally spun him out bad, I wanted to see Mike roll up to Greene after the race and ... :nutkick:

BROKER

SOUTHBOUND & DOWN
Reaction score
Mikey Waltrip will be a riot on " INSIDE NEXTEL " show , speed channel carries it monday nights.

stelectric

stelectric
Reaction score
bigdaddyTank said:
It was Saturday night racing in Darlington this week. I'm a Jr fan :driveso I wasnt too pleased with the outcome, but it was some fun racing. The battle between Mikey Waltrip and Jeff Greene was great, Nextel said they wanted to talk to them after the race so I'm sure somone is getting fined. Green crashed Mikey early in the race and after being out for 30 plus laps he came back out and went after Greene. Evertime they were around each other Mikey was running into greene until he finally spun him out bad, I wanted to see Mike roll up to Greene after the race and ... :nutkick:
jr. :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Reaction score
I'm a Wallace/Newman fan - I knew we were hosed when that caution came out. No matter what he did it would have been wrong - but I still would have got the tires - at least two.

Ron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim