Ford X Plan Pins

d.welch1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have 4 X Plan pins to give out, send me an e-mail, these are bonus pins that have to be used before the end of September.

Donnie Welch
[email protected]

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Since I don't know what a X plan pin is I probably don't need one but just out of curiosity, what is it?

d.welch1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Since I don't know what a X plan pin is I probably don't need one but just out of curiosity, what is it?
Well, I work at Ford, they give us 4 A Plans and 4 X plan pins each year, the X Plan is a cut and dry price on a vehicle (supposedly no haggling on the fixed price) the X Plan, is referred to as the Friends and Neighbors plan, the A Plan is for immediate family, mom,dad, brother,sister ect. Ford has given us 4 extra "Bonus" X pLan pins, I have three left if anyone is interested.
JBII I got your PM and replied to it

Donnie

97CREWCABPSD

Smoke What Smoke Officer?
Reaction score
does any one know where an x plan price would be in comparison to dealer invoice? cuz my dad is looking at buying a new truck

scoutman77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X plan price on an 06 was approximately 2000 under book here in iowa, looked at it the other day before I bought used. trade in prices are a little harsher with the x plan.

draftlover

Crybaby
Reaction score
97CREWCABPSD said:
does any one know where an x plan price would be in comparison to dealer invoice? cuz my dad is looking at buying a new truck

I get X plan with my employer. I bought my truck and my wifes Explorer with the X plan. My truck was $52,000 and it knocked it down to $42,000, My wifes Explorer was $38,000 and it to $33,000. The more the rig is, the more money you get off.:sweet

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Really could've used that, I had to b*tch and moan for 2 months straight just to get the truck with the right price

I remember them always saying "well that price is a little low but I'll tell you what I can do, I can put you into that white truck over there for that price that you want", and every single time they told me that? guess what the truck was, an XL Supercab Shortbed

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
Really could've used that, I had to b*tch and moan for 2 months straight just to get the truck with the right price

I remember them always saying "well that price is a little low but I'll tell you what I can do, I can put you into that white truck over there for that price that you want", and every single time they told me that? guess what the truck was, an XL Supercab Shortbed

with vinyl seats, AM radio and one headlight:roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14