"FORD'S PROFIT SURPRISE"

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard about this earlier. GREAT NEWS!!!! It's nice to see a company "under promise" and "over deliver". Sure is much better than the other way when they have explain why the expectations weren't met. Ford's quality is also now as good as Toyota.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I heard about this earlier. GREAT NEWS!!!! It's nice to see a company "under promise" and "over deliver". Sure is much better than the other way when they have explain why the expectations weren't met. Ford's quality is also now as good as Toyota.

dont you mean toyotas is as good as fords???:stir

Batcycle

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
"Ford's quality is now as good as Toyota"

I can't believe that they actually used that in a comercial. So does that mean that all 2007 and earlier Ford products are junk? What a stupid thing for them to say!

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
I LOVE my ford truck!!! But Im sorry no American auto maker is even close to making a vehicle as nice as my Lexus. (toyota) I really hate to say that but it is true. Cadillac is probably the closest. Dont mean to piss anyone off. Just my opinion.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
oh dear. its nice to see ford do better than gm, but its still american jobs in the end if either does bad, so hopefully they can turn things around.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
oh dear. its nice to see ford do better than gm, but its still american jobs in the end if either does bad, so hopefully they can turn things around.
I agree 100%, not only in the automotive manufacturing sector but in ALL U.S. based businesses. In this day and age we should rejoice when an American company is succeeding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58