Found another reason to have a dually!!!

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Them Dualies gotta Big 'Ole Butt, OH YEAH :bama i love that big ole butt on my truck!!!

F350 Single Rear Wheels RULE! :rocko

what do you do on those drunken nights when your truck is a little tipsy?you dont have a set of training wheels like i do so your truck will fall over.my truck will just stand there laughing at your truck while its trying to stand back up :haha :haha :sauced :roflmao :roflmao

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last Wednesday, I towed a 19 & 83, 28' Nomad TT, 120 miles (from the left coast) with No Load Levelers and No Sway bar.. Over Windy, Curvy, Hilly highways, With my Big Butt DRW.. I hardly knew it was back there.

I'm Like'n (alwayz have) the stability DRW offers.

:dunno

I have the whole Equalizer set-up. The "Mystery Trailer" I contracted to pull, didn't.

(I snuck into town with this piece of Crap. Didn't want anyone to see me with it in tow. The (good) tires were worth more than the TT, my Fee was more than the TT was worth):D ;)

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hey Joe, I aint hatin' on them wide curvey dualies, just doin some trash talkin.

When I pulled the 2 car trailer I had, alot of people would ask me if my truck would "walk" side to side while goin down the road.

It allways pulled straight and true, and never swayed side to side. It may have 2 less wheels, but it allways got the job done.

I do like the looks of a dualie in the F450 better tho. Those 19.5's look so tuff on a dualie.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I do like the looks of a dualie in the F450 better tho. Those 19.5's look so tuff on a dualie.

Are you sayin' that I should convert to 19.5" wheels?
Sounds like a good idea...
Wait a minute, that would cost more $$$$

Bad idea :nono:

:D

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Joe, I aint hatin' on them wide curvey dualies, just doin some trash talkin.

When I pulled the 2 car trailer I had, alot of people would ask me if my truck would "walk" side to side while goin down the road.

It allways pulled straight and true, and never swayed side to side. It may have 2 less wheels, but it allways got the job done.

I hear ya Bama:) ;)

I think DRW does give some bit of extra stability but it's more in the.. tire size, composition, weight rating and most of all, Air Pressures, that makes for a good Tow Vehicle. What yer Towing Too.

When I hooked up to that "Mystery Trailer", it had 45ish pounds in each tire. Pulled it about 2 miles, pulled over'n put 55 psi in'm.. Pulled strait as a bullet from there on.

I'd sure like to have a new 450, but i've allwayz told my Mother-in-laws Daughter;) : IF, we ever get another truck, It'l be a Max Load, F-450, 4X4, with Everything FORD can Bolt, Screw or Glue on to it.:) ;)

My Butt'omitter tells me my ol' 2k's got alot'a good miles left in'im.. I'm Cool with that. (for now)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14