Question found new web site

dmd

Reaction score
Well... Some stuff he is OK on... But in general there is a lot is mis-information.

When he starts talkin' changing the oil in the HPOP, you better get the tin foil hat
on. He might have seen aliens last night too.

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
Well... Some stuff he is OK on... But in general there is a lot is mis-information.

When he starts talkin' changing the oil in the HPOP, you better get the tin foil hat

I have talked to him on the phone...supposed to take my truck to him to get worked on shortly...nice guy.

As far as the HPOP...I have noticed some guys on the other sites are making fun of him because of that...but then I think what could it hurt to change it?

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the video on drilling out the fuel plug on the heads. I think this would blow the o-ring out on the injector's IMO.

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked it out, lots of good info there.... Thanks for sharing Idstroker :clap:

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen him too, but IMHO I ask around ALOT, then make my own informed decision. Take it for what its worth, someone else's opinion.

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wasn't that an armadillo hat?

I've seen most of the vids he's got on there. Doesn't have one to solve my problems though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58