Found something to kill fleas and its cheep

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could not kill the little boggers. Nothing would worked. Found Diatomaceous Earth for Fleas and this stuf works great so far and the dog can eat it too. :sweet

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Really? I used Diatomaceous Earth for our swimming pool filter when I was a kid, in the 1960's.

Dave

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? I used Diatomaceous Earth for our swimming pool filter when I was a kid, in the 1960's.

Dave

I should have said food grade Diatomaceous Earth. The pool Diatomaceous Earth stuff will kill you. The food grade wont if you eat it. I under stand you can give it to your dog/dogs to clean parasites out of there I T track too.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
frontline, applied once a month, fleas simply leave town with no food to eat

beleive me, we have deer, racoons, opossums, stray cats, millions of birds and mosquitos.....6 years now and zero fleas on pups

i have to check into eating earth :coffee

wonder if will make piss ants leave the yard? they drive my dog crazy

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used Frontline and could not tell if it worked or not. I had 5 bug and yard guys come. They said they could kill the fleas. They gave me my money back after 10 weeks of spraying and told me to burn the hole yard.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
woh, they must have been in there for a while! Thanks for passing that info along. I will have to let a buddy of mine know about this too.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
woh, they must have been in there for a while! Thanks for passing that info along. I will have to let a buddy of mine know about this too.

I did some digging and found out the guy that owned the land raised dogs, horses, sheep and other critters on the 2500 acers in the early 1900. The house he lived in was behind my house. Which explains the out house hole that was covered up with old RXR tie and all the old broken whiskey bottles and old I think is appliances that was in a big pit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58