FPR Broke

LonestarBronco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Background

I was shimming for more pressure and broke the housing. Any recommendations on how to get one in the DFW area other than going to for and paying out the nose for it?

Last edited:

Potentialbuyer

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Alliant Power Service is an aftermarket company that makes all sorts of diesel components. They have a fuel filter housing for your 7.3 and the part number is AP63425. I'm not sure if they have any distrubutors in the DFW area (I'm from central NY) but you can check their website Alliant Power or call 1-866-283-1785. Gil

bigrigr

Real trks hv 3 pdls
Reaction score
We went through this a while back when I broke my buddies housing, after running around on the web, and calling everybody, I found that Ford was the inly place to get one, and It had to be ordered in at my local stealership. Costs about 100.00 bucks with tax. Sucks,I feel for ya' I've been there, but then I always learn my lessons the hard way! Hope this helps.

LonestarBronco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was reading through some old posts and found this through a link in Early 99 Stroker's signiture:

DieselORings.com - Fuel Bowl FPR Housing

Their price is 37.49 with shipping starting at 3.72. They also sell the compression sleeve for 2.31. The Ford dealer sold me the housing for 57.36.

Last edited:

LonestarBronco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did, but the page looks like it could use some maintenance. None of the pictures worked and the first few steps were kind of garbled together.

Great write up though:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl