freakin thieves!!!

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
have my 94 TBird sitting in my buddies towyard.it had a nice pioneer head deck,pioneer 760 watt amp,2 pioneer 500 watt 10"subs in a box,rockford fosgate 1 farad capacitor.

they took it all and cut the wires to it all.and on top of that they stole my Freakin license plates!!!!i called my buddy and let him know so he could ask the landlord if he seen anything,didnt see or touch the car.so i then called the cops.they send a cruiser down to look at the car,file report and report the plates stolen.he says i may get the plates back but most likely wont find the radio equiptment.i knew the stereo would be long gone,was more worried about the plates and where they may be.i have an idea of whos got the stuff but cant prove it yet.i am so freakin pissed right now it aint even funny!! if they wanted the stereo stuff that bad they couldve asked,i woulda gave it to them.but what the heck do they need my plates for???man i can only imagine how many accidents they have had with my plates or stores they have robbed or something.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Man sorry to hear of what happened Rich-mad

At our impound/storage yards there was multiple cameras in place covering all of the property recording to 24 hour tapes 7 days a week,just the sight of the cameras by potential knuckleheads kept them away.

Most unattended tow yards are open game for theives unfortunately:(

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually, the reason for stealing the plates is so they can steal another t-bird, throw your plates on it, and when the cop runs the plates, it doesnt come back stolen.

This of course is just if a cop is following you cause they are looking for a stolen t-bird. If they actually pull the dipsticks over, the registration obviously wont match.

This happened on one of out station escalades. The escalade is pretty poplular to steal, so they steal the plates off another one so the cops have a harder time figuring out of the rig is stolen just by seeing it. Of course, we called the cops right away, so then they look for TWO sets of plates. Your better off getting a new set of numbers, or you could end up getting checked out if you get your old plates back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58