Freaking Injector gone at 14,800 miles??!!

draftlover

Crybaby
Reaction score
Sorry, I have to vent:rant ...
I just had my truck in yesterday because I couldn't keep it running and it was making no power.:cussing: :censored: -mad :guns: They told me today that I had a bad injector. I only have 14,800 miles on my rig!!:eek: I hope this is not a warning of things to come!!!! Has anyone else had this problem or heard about it? Is it common?:dunno If this happens a lot, I'm glad I have a 100,000 mile warranty on that bad boy!!:thumbs Injectors aren't cheap!! Here's another interesting tidbit for you 6.0 PSD owners...While I was there, I told to him about the crappy reflash I had on my truck about 3 months ago that dropped my fuel mileage by 2 mpg on the highway. He says now there is a brand, brand new one that just came out the day before yesterday.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I know there were problems with the early 6.0's and dropping injectors, but I thought that had been resolved. Hopefully this was just a fluke for you.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
*crossing fingers while biting the fingernails, remembers he has no warranty*

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
13k on mine well almost 14k and it purrs like a mountain lion
idles smooth and runs very well now

PSDPete

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I had #1 injector go @ 13K and then again #1 @ 55K, all have been replaced under warrenty, and all have been found by Blackstone, before I ever noticed a thing. $18 insurance policy.

Pete

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim