Free Movies at Blockbuster: Promo Code

Did you like this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
Everyone, Blockbuster has started a program called "Total Access" and they are giving away 1 month for free. All you have to do is go to blockbuster.com and enter Promo Code 1511TA. You get 3 movies online sent to your house, whenever you return the movies to a store (instead of mailing them back) you can get a free rental for each one you return that you rented online (return 3 get 3 free), in addition they will send you 3 more movies in the mail that means return 1 to the store and get 2 (1 in the store and 1 send in the mail FOREVER. Also you get a free coupon each week for a free rental.

INSHORT: EVERYTIME YOU RETURN AN ONLINE RENTAL TO THE STORE, GET A FREE RENTAL AND THEY SEND YOU ANOTHER MOVIE IN THE MAIL! THAT IS 2 MOVIES FOR RETURNING 1 TO THE STORE.

First Time:
Rent 3 movies online
-popcorn -popcorn -popcorn
Next Time: Return them to a store get 3 more and use a free rental coupon = 4 movies and they send you 3 more in the mail = 7 movies
-popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn
Next Time:
Return 3 online movies to the store, get 3 more and they send you 3 more in the mail = 10 movies of course you must return the movies back to the store you rented at the store.
-popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn
And so on,
And so on.

Enjoy!

DZL_X_4x4

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I don't go to Blockbuster and never will.

Several years ago, we used to go to the local Blockbuster from time to time. Then one day we got a thing in the mail saying we had not returned a certain movie. I checked into it and found out it was a movie that we had never heard of, had never seen and never rented. :dunno Not to mention the fact we were out of town the weekend the movie was rented out.

They persisted and started sending us bills for something like $375 dollars for that one movie. Again I called the local Blockbuster manager told her that we never rented it and were not going to pay. Soon afterwards we started getting calls from a pushy, rude bill collector. By then I'd had enough.-mad -mad

I called the local Blockbuster and talked to the assistant store manager. I asked what their policy was in the event a person wanted to rent a movie but had "forgotten" their Blockbuster card and didn't have anyother ID. He replied that then they usually would just take that person's word of who they claimed to be. That was all I needed to hear. I then demanded to talk to the manager and told her who I was and what I had just been told by her assistant. I then instructed her to resolve the situation today and this was the last time I would be contacting them on this matter. Any future contacts would be from my lawyer and I would be seeking punitive damages as well as damages for the harassment.

I haven't heard from them of their bill collector ever again, nor have I been into their store since. Good ridance!!:guns: :guns:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
my family doesn't rent movies, or even go to the movies. too much bad stuff goes on, like young teenage kids makin out or who knows what else. its not a good place for kids or anyone else to be as far as i am concerned. for one thing, we don't need to be sitting in front of the BOOB TUBE watchin that many movies. got better things to do.

the only movies we might buy, would a disney movie for the kids to watch in the expedition or at home. we just go to wally world and get one when they come out.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
my family doesn't rent movies, or even go to the movies. too much bad stuff goes on, like young teenage kids makin out or who knows what else. its not a good place for kids or anyone else to be as far as i am concerned. for one thing, we don't need to be sitting in front of the BOOB TUBE watchin that many movies. got better things to do.

the only movies we might buy, would a disney movie for the kids to watch in the expedition or at home. we just go to wally world and get one when they come out.
You're right, Stephen, we must have got rid of the TV's in our house 15 years ago. We all (parents and siblings) did a LOT more READING and just plain WORKING.
Now that I'm older and have computers and internet access (pa hates computers, I got mine when I was 21), I find out what I missed. I'm glad I did.:sweet

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
I agree 100% about some of the store manager aren't very professional. I have had one make my wife so mad I was 1" away of giving him a afterwork visit, but she talked me out of it-mad :thanks
That makes using the internet even better no more @#$%@#$%^ to deal with.:thumbs

I wonder if they have any video's on diesels or racing diesels?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58