Question Front Brakes

85buggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By spring I'll need my front brakes replaced what am I looking at price wise. Will I have to have the rotors replaced can they still be turned or are these no replace parts. Thanks in advance

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
a little more info plese!!

original? never been touched? by looking at your year, i am gonna guess original.. miles on them?

take truck to a repectable shop and either have them physically check rotor for life left or guess. that will give you an idea of $$. my factories toast at around 36k. the ones on it now have ~39k on them and are in good shape - pads too.

look up one of our sponsors - frozenrotors- they are pretty good at getting back to you. towing your trailers - using the cryo stuff - may net you a little longer on the life of your brakes

85buggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

By spring I'll need my front brakes replaced what am I looking at price wise. Will I have to have the rotors replaced can they still be turned or are these no replace parts. Thanks in advance

I have a buddy that works on trucks for a living he said he'll put front brakes on for $50 labor plus parts he has a nice truck lift at his job he can use on weekends . So warm and dry sounds better then freezing and wet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58