Front end parts

dennisj2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is everyone doing on front suspension parts? I just replaced my drag link 55,000 miles.
The ball joints are tight but have a squeeking sound coming from them when turning the wheel. Maby they are next.:dunno

Sorry wrong thread could someone move this.

Last edited:

atk

Reaction score
How is everyone doing on front suspension parts? I just replaced my drag link 55,000 miles.
The ball joints are tight but have a squeeking sound coming from them when turning the wheel. Maby they are next.:dunno

Sorry wrong thread could someone move this.

i would recommend MOOG ball joints, seem to be about the best and are greasable. if they are starting to squeak, won`t be long before they should be replaced....

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Moved it to the Suspension, tire & wheel section for you Dennis.

The drag link on my 6.0 has over 157,000 on it, so it's going strong as far as I know.

dennisj2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would recommend MOOG ball joints, seem to be about the best and are greasable. if they are starting to squeak, won`t be long before they should be replaced....

Thanks atk, I put Moog drag link on, I have heard alot about Moog, and I will get the ball joints also.

dennisj2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moved it to the Suspension, tire & wheel section for you Dennis.

The drag link on my 6.0 has over 157,000 on it, so it's going strong as far as I know.

Thanks Bama, I guess you still have your truck and doing ok.
Cant wait to get mine paid off 23 more payments.;tu

san-man

BAD FKR
Reaction score
Where can I get the MOOG parts?

I recently went to get new tires and a suspension alignment. During the alignment, the guy comes back and says he will not align the truck. That one of my ball joints was bad? I thought that was funny because my truck had showed no signs of any problems. It does not pull to the side or anything. That was a month and a half ago.

Lately, when I make a sharp turn (wheel turned all the way either side) I here a very low popping sound. It is making me nervious. Thus the reason for my question.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14