Front end ticking noise

treyloco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the noise only happens when the truck is on the ground and rolling. I'm wondering if it is the unit bearing or not. Has anyone had the same problem?

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
:welcome2
we will try to help

but, that's a pretty vague description
and we don't know what year your truck is, or how it's equipped..
which may help
I've heard countless ticks, clicks, pops, snaps, thumps, thuds, whizzes and grrrr's in 30+ years wrenching..
any help would be appreciated

treyloco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's an '03 7.3 f350 drw. triple disc converter, 6 position chip, 4" exhaust, intake & warn premium hub locks.

SQUID135

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi all, maybe someone can help me out (Im new to this site) I have a 99 e350 superduty.
Ive had so many problems since I bought this truck 5 years ago and so far have changed the computer (the first year) the 2nd was a good one the 3rd was 1 injector with a converter, (what the hell) now this year 2 more injectors with a new fuel pump. Now the truck has a bad miss, it was there since I bought it but now is worse. Its been to ford then 3 shops and no one can fix it so I took it apart and went thru everything carefully. Now it still has the miss and is smoking (more than usual) and making a loud crackle sound from the drivers side and runs real bad
ANYONE HELP!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14