Help Needed Front Hubs need Replacing

woodduck31

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I need some help guys, I have not been on here long, but I have stayed up many hours reading alot of threads. Now I have a question. My front manual lock-in hubs on my SD 250 Stroke will not turn. I can see the rubber gasket coming out of the sides. Is there a web site that shows the steps in changing them out and Where is the best place to purchase new hubs. Dealer or Auto parts store (Aftermarket)? Thanks

Last edited:

woodduck31

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, but I really could use a few more pictures with steps. Could I just replace the locking hubs instead of the whole Hub itself? I don't think I made myself to clear in my first post, Sorry. I was refering to the Lock-in Hubs.

Last edited:

daytondiesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I need some help guys, I have not been on here long, but I have stayed up many hours reading alot of threads. Now I have a question. My front manual lock-in hubs on my SD 250 Stroke will not turn. I can see the rubber gasket coming out of the sides. Is there a web site that shows the steps in changing them out and Where is the best place to purchase new hubs. Dealer or Auto parts store (Aftermarket)? Thanks

get the Warn Premium Hubs and they come with good directions on replacement.

Jay

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14