Front seat heat

Kelly Hancock

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am jumping the gun here just because I am in front of my computer and can ask this question. Although I have not taken the time to check into it further just yet. Anyway here goes. Earlier this year I posted the question about losing the front seat heating element. I purchased a new pad and replaced the cushion my self. At last I had heated seats. Accidentally pushed the button in the middle of summer and had a warm back end. Thought everything was just fine. Last night the wife said that one day last week it worked then last night it would not turn on. I thinking, "just great". Another $150 down the drain and I have change that seat again. So I went out and tried the passenger seat that has always worked, that seat did not heat up as well. Ok, looking at the fuses. #107 is a mini fuse - pulled it out, it looked good - swapped it with another - tried the seat- again nothing. Now I know anything is possible. Did they both go out at the same time? Maybe. So after all this babbling would there be some other relay or fuse to check before I tear out this seat again for the 5th time?

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Kelly,perhaps the heated seat module/s have went south but have doubts for the switches themselves.

I don't know how to test the modules to see if they're okay :dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14