Frozen Rotors

frozenrotors

Frozen Rotors
Reaction score
This may sound stupid, but here it goes.

Would you freeze my 10yo son's aluminum baseball bat? :backoff

I have heard of companies that cryo treat all kinds of stuff

From bats to hammers.

Yes, not a problem. We've cryo treated hundreds of softball/baseball bats and they seem to react quiet well to the process! charge is $25 and turnaround time is one week or less. :)

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Yes, not a problem. We've cryo treated hundreds of softball/baseball bats and they seem to react quiet well to the process! charge is $25 and turnaround time is one week or less. :)

COOOOOL!! :sweet

I guess I can pull the address from your website.

Bought him a brand new bat for the upcoming summer league.

Should make the ball really pop of the bat.
baseball-3.gif

Reaction score
Placed my order last evening for rotors and pads all around. Looks to ship out today!

Thanks to both John and Mark for the quick replies and shipping - :sweet

Ron

frozenrotors

Frozen Rotors
Reaction score
COOOOOL!! :sweet

I guess I can pull the address from your website.

Bought him a brand new bat for the upcoming summer league.

Should make the ball really pop of the bat.
baseball-3.gif

Diversified Cryogenics, Inc.
14310 Ewing Avenue South
Suite 100
Burnsville, MN 55306

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying "what a nice couple of guys!"

stopped by today, got a brief little tour. saw where bama's bat will get the deep freeze....:D

one word "WOW", i was not aware you could do that to products. (well i knew brakes were being done). in speaking w/ Mark (seems to know his stuff and cares), i found out they do lots of items. they literally can do anything metal and have done things ranging from engines, trannys, gun barrels, razor blades, to bama's bat......hahaha! he said even if you did not buy HIS product and wanted your brakes froze it would be around $50/ item. i found out the process takes around 60-65 hours, they do orders over the weekend and ship out asap.

the wifes van needs stopping power before big red and i asked mark to send me a email w/ a quote, he told me he'd do it before he left tonight. so i was thinking i'd see it around 5 pm. well when i got home and hopped on puter around 3, i had an email by 2:30 already. wow, great service.

i told him we (sdd) would be giving him some business - so come on guys give em a shout, be sure to tell them you are a member. contact mark or john and get your freeze on...;tu

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I got my son's baseball bat back Thursday evening from John at Diversified Cryogenics.

We start little league practice in a few days, so we shall see how the "frozen bat" performs.

Thanks again John.

frozenrotors

Frozen Rotors
Reaction score
Cryo Treating Gun Barrels

ever do rifle barrels???
oop.. never mind... just read Red's post...

Yea, we process far more brake rotors than firearms. However, on average we cryo treat a couple hundred barrels per week. We have the exclussive contract to process firearms for all Gander Mountain gunsmiths, as well as DPMS Panther Arms, and JP Enterprises. Here is a link to our testing data and pricing. Sorry for the old school website, we are going to be updating this site to same design level as our frozenrotors.com site very soon. :stir

Diversified Cryogenics - Cryogenically Treated Gun and Rifle Barrels Shoot Straighter

John Brick
FrozenRotors.com

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
Burnsville, will be there May 15th wife's home town. Let me know yoru weekend hours.

frozenrotors

Frozen Rotors
Reaction score
Burnsville, will be there May 15th wife's home town. Let me know yoru weekend hours.

Well were open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:30pm We are closed Saturday and Sunday, however I usually come in for a few hours on Saturday to do some paperwork so I could probably give ya a tour on a Saturday too. just let me know. ;tu

John
Frozen Rotors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58