Fuel filter drain - HFCM valve?

TexasA&M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember a post a while back that had a link to a drain valve that could be placed in the HFCM that would make it easier/cleaner to drain. I believe it was similar to the Fumoto valve. I've been searching for a half hour and can't find it now though... am I imagining things? Can someone send a link? I need to drain the HFCM soon and would like to put the new valve in at the same time.

Thanks,

- Steve

TexasA&M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a little more searching and found what I was looking for... not exactly like the fumoto, but better than the plug that comes in there from Ford. I'll be ordering one from Dfuser on Monday.

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember a post a while back that had a link to a drain valve that could be placed in the HFCM that would make it easier/cleaner to drain. I believe it was similar to the Fumoto valve. I've been searching for a half hour and can't find it now though... am I imagining things? Can someone send a link? I need to drain the HFCM soon and would like to put the new valve in at the same time.

Thanks,

- Steve

From one A&M to another

Is this what you need:

2003.5-2007 Ford F250 F350 Powerstroke 6.0L Turbo Diesel HFCM Water Separator Drain Plug Upgrade

TexasA&M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what I need. I also realized that dfuser is located in the same town as me (Austin, TX), so I might make a trip out there sometime to see what other cool stuff they've got. Thanks for the link.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg