Fuel Gauge

kiarasue

The RamSmoker
Reaction score
After I jacked up my fuel pressure I thought it would be neat to be able to keep an eye on it. I found this little 1.5 liquid filled stanless gauge on e-bay for $17.00.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is little!!! How can you see it?! :D :D :D

I just picked up an autometer Cobalt pressure guage for my upcoming fuel upgrades. 17 dollars it is NOT!

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
kiarasue said:
After I jacked up my fuel pressure I thought it would be neat to be able to keep an eye on it. I found this little 1.5 liquid filled stanless gauge on e-bay for $17.00.

Try Jeg's or Summit, you can get the same thing for the same price. The shipping will be cheaper I'm sure, and you will be able to return it if you need to, and you might. I went through 7 liquid filled fuel pressure gauges on my Chevy II before I got one that has lasted more than a month. Also, if you're planning on putting that in the cab with you I highly recommend putting an isolator on it. :sweet

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I once rerouted this one temporaraly up to the windshield to observe fuel pressure under WOT.

Tbar

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Tbar said:
I once rerouted this one temporaraly up to the windshield to observe fuel pressure under WOT.

Tbar

Got my 2.5" liquid filled gauge from Napa for like 18 bucks. Mine's on the windshield too!:D Man I'm cheap! Matching Lunar Series I want is like 200 bucks, that's not a priority right now.:p

kiarasue

The RamSmoker
Reaction score
I thought about getting to the winshield or inside but I really only need to see it at service time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14