Fuel leak...

bkhall

Tailgunner05
Reaction score
I have a leak also, but mine is on the back side of the bowl. The sensor looks the same as the one in the picture, but it doesn't leak all the time. It's a 95. Is it the water in fuel sensor? Sorry about highjacking the post.

Patrick Feeley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have an early version and the sensor is on the bottom, back of the fuel bowl its the fuel restriction sensor. As I mentioned, the water in fuel sensor is located below the fuel heater connection (driver's side) on all OBS trucks. You can replace it with a 1/8 NPT plug (just don't overtighten!). Cheers!

DOC-MX

FOREIGN MEMBER
Reaction score
If its the one in the photo with the arrow pointing to it, its the fuel restriction sensor on the FPR. Cheers!

If you have an early version and the sensor is on the bottom, back of the fuel bowl its the fuel restriction sensor. As I mentioned, the water in fuel sensor is located below the fuel heater connection (driver's side) on all OBS trucks. You can replace it with a 1/8 NPT plug (just don't overtighten!). Cheers!

Yes sir, is the FUEL RESTRICTOR SENSOR in both cases. :sweet

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
If its the one in the photo with the arrow pointing to it, its the fuel restriction sensor on the FPR. Cheers!
Oh gee we were suppose to look closely at the picture :doh: I just kept thinking :
looks like the sensor on the drivers side of the fuel bowl
And did not bother to notice that the picture clearly shows the FPR. Sorry bout that :doh:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14