Fuel prices

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I just bought diesel, the other day, and it has fallen drastically. We have gotten a couple of big refineries back on line and diesel is now in the $3.90 range. It had been $4.30 for many months. Diesel is LESS than gas in many stations.

Dave :clap:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought diesel, the other day, and it has fallen drastically. We have gotten a couple of big refineries back on line and diesel is now in the $3.90 range. It had been $4.30 for many months. Diesel is LESS than gas in many stations.

Dave :clap:

$3.82 @ my Comm. Fuel station this AM.. still a dam* Rip-Off.. but whadya guna do :dunno

Joe

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are finely getting down some more now too. We got stuck there for a few weeks at 3.90 here in town. 3.24 in ocala fl. We may hit the high 2 before summer ends.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
If you guys hit $2.00 something per gallon, that would piss me off. I was struggling to get under $4.00 per gallon.

Dave :)

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thing I dont get is why is it cheeper in ocala which is 70 miles from here. You would think tampa would be cheeper being the fuel port is here. Has to be the tax table.

jpringle83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys hit $2.00 something per gallon, that would piss me off. I was struggling to get under $4.00 per gallon.

Dave :)

Same here Dave it was right around 4.25 to 4.75 and I just saw a sign for 3.85. It was .30 cheaper than regular unleaded too.:clap: Finally it's going the right direction but for how long?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't try to understand the price of gas and diesel fuel. At the Wal-Mart & Kroger close to my house Diesel is $3.47 and $3.49. That's in Benton Up the road in Bryant, less than 5 miles Diesel is $3.59 to $3.79.
Doug

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Gas and diesel are not regulated by our fine government. The market and the stations set the prices. What you gonna do?

Dave :dunno

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking next time I visit the inlaws in Plant City I'm detouring through Ocala on the way down there. if this pricing difference plays true. Heck it is a nicer drive and no mouse land traffic.

We're about 3.70 around here but it's cheaper further inland further away from the fuel terminal :dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58