Question Fuel pump

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
Well truck went down again the fuel pump again less then 10,000 mile yep stock pump. Looking for a replacement not a ford one which one fass fuel airdog need some advise. please help thanks.

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
I have the new Airdog II DF-165 it eliminates the need for the stock pump. They are adjustable up to 75 psi. I like mine so far!

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
So you just remove the factory P.O.S. and install the new airdog II or is there new hose's come with it from the tank to the new fuel pump and also what difference did you notice with the new pump.

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
So you just remove the factory P.O.S. and install the new airdog II or is there new hose's come with it from the tank to the new fuel pump and also what difference did you notice with the new pump.

It comes with everything you need(hoses, connectors ect.) to get rid of the factory pump. The AirDog II DF-165 is the ONLY AirDog that eliminates stock pump, all the others you need the stock pump. You can get the fuel bowl delete but that eliminates another line of defenses for your injectors!

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help and the reply's . i will be ordering one monday or tuesday. did you see any gain from this pump. i see they have the basic and an all inclusive kit which as all new hose's from the tank to the motor. Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg