fuel system upgrade

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason to go into the front of the head and out the back?
you go in and out either the front or back so that you can return the fuel without having the deadhead fuel system of the super duty trucks. You'll find vendors offering regulated return fuel upgrades for the SD trucks which is what I'm describing.

fordfury

redneck punk
Reaction score
got my pump and one filter base setup now just need to get one more and figure out the plumbing and wiring

apextrans

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
IIRC that banjo fitting tim had welded up leaked like crazy. He bought the various fittings to replicate & delete that piece.

Cratos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made my bango fitting up with parts from a hydrloic shop
welding leaks most of the time on fuel parts.

fordfury

redneck punk
Reaction score
well got it all hooked up its not finalized really yet. but i made a fitting for the place where the old pump was to hook in to the lines from a hyd fitting and the old nipple off the front of the old pump than put a cheaper regulator in there cause i didnt have the money for a good one ill be changing that out in the next week. i just hooked my pump up to the key switch and ran it to a relay for power i think ill change it later and run it to an oil pressure switch and to a diff relay so its like the new ones where it runs for a few seconds than shuts off when you turn key on than when oil builds it will take over power. just little things i will be changing over time to make it how i like it. thnaks for all the input guys

DOC-MX

FOREIGN MEMBER
Reaction score
well got it all hooked up its not finalized really yet. but i made a fitting for the place where the old pump was to hook in to the lines from a hyd fitting and the old nipple off the front of the old pump than put a cheaper regulator in there cause i didnt have the money for a good one ill be changing that out in the next week. i just hooked my pump up to the key switch and ran it to a relay for power i think ill change it later and run it to an oil pressure switch and to a diff relay so its like the new ones where it runs for a few seconds than shuts off when you turn key on than when oil builds it will take over power. just little things i will be changing over time to make it how i like it. thnaks for all the input guys

Thanks for the update, keep posting. ;tu

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14