full ipod integration on 08+

norcal510psd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any product so i can have full ipod integration through my stock nav. deck on my 08 f250? ive done a few searches came up with a few things but nothing with full inetergration. When i say full i want to be able to control my ipod entirely ie: folders, playlists. anyone?? :)

Mac Land

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Rip it out

THe only thing that can help you is a newer Microsoft Sync version of the truck sterio that is found in a 09 or 10. My wife has it in her flex and it is amazing. The other idea is to go with a non stock setup. I have your sterio in my 08 F250 and I have the same problem you have. My buddy worked for alpine sterio's they had a couple of great setups that had full intagration, nav, and video.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. But If you do find a better solution I would love to know what it is.

ducky1402

Reaction score
i have a pioneer avic nav setup in my 08. Has full integration everything i pod sits in glove box and charges all the time. Think I got unit for 899 at best buy and they installed for free.

norcal510psd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
my solution was an alpine INA-W900BT...and a PAC steering wheel control adaptor...i couldent leave it alone for too long and the guy at the local stereo shop gave me an awesome deal.

Mac Land

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Please show us a picture!!!

I would love to see how both of those look in the dash. If you guys could post some pics it could help me make my choice. THanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58