Fumoto Valve

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking into concideration the pan/drainplug area has a lowpoint depression.. the issue is minimal.. I'm think'n.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are getting picky...

Dave

Yer Right Dave ;tu

Two options here:

Keep supporting the Paper towel/Shop rag/Speedy-dry industry*, Or...

Git one, and enjoy Drip/Mess free oil changes.

;):):lmao

* while warm/hot oil runz off yer elbow.

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got'er on the way. Just wish the previous owner had installed one. The first time i changed the oil my pan wasn't big enough and wound up with a very nasty black spot of sand in the yard. Now I have to drain before I can install the new valve.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got'er on the way. Just wish the previous owner had installed one. The first time i changed the oil my pan wasn't big enough and wound up with a very nasty black spot of sand in the yard. Now I have to drain before I can install the new valve.

;tu Yul like it, fer sure.

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only problem is that I have the FS2500 micro filter that has an elbow out of the pan to a hose. The Fomoto valve does not easy accept the fitting for my hose and I need to do some major motification. P.I.T.A

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Fumoto Valve in the mail today. It is much smaller than I Imagined it would be. I dont see where there would be a problem with it hanging down too low. I still wish the previous owner would have installed it before I bought it. Oil change due in about 900 miles so it will be installed then. 5900 miles until I get to try it out.;tu

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
If you look at the front axle of your truck, the Fumoto valve is way further up than it could possible get hit. No reason to be concerned about busting off the valve, as it ain't gonna happen.

Dave

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking into concideration the pan/drainplug area has a lowpoint depression.. the issue is minimal.. I'm think'n.

I installed the FUMOTO this past weekend. Just like BIG JOE said above about the depression in the oil pan. I installed the one with the nipple. Will for sure help on the next oil change.;tu

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the FUMOTO this past weekend. Just like BIG JOE said above about the depression in the oil pan. I installed the one with the nipple. Will for sure help on the next oil change.;tu

;tu

It's a User Friendly Accessory... as compared to the Hot Oil~Arm & Elbow issue... ;):lmao

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58