Fuse #29??

Reichy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
2000 F-250 7.3 Auto 4x4. Heading home last night truck died when I came to a red light. Towed it home and replaced the CPS. Turns over fine but wont fire. Checked fuses, fuse #29 is blown. What is fuse #29? I dont have the owners manual. I thought I could find a layout of the fuses but nothing came up. Also when I turn the key on, the WTS light will not come on. Thanks Josh

Reichy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ok found it. Goes to the radio??? I guess that explains why my WTS light wont come on.........:rolleyes:

Pulled inside fuses found #30 blown. ***30 30A PCM Relay Coil, Ignition Coil (Gasolineonly), Fuel Heater (Diesel only), Wastegate Solenoid (Diesel only), Injector Driver Module Relay Coil (Diesel only)***

I unpluged the fuel heater sensor from behind the fuel filter bowl. WTS light came back on and didnt blow the fuse.

So whats the fix on being able to keep the fuel heater sensor pluged in with out blowing fuses????

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok found it. Goes to the radio??? I guess that explains why my WTS light wont come on.........:rolleyes:

Pulled inside fuses found #30 blown. ***30 30A PCM Relay Coil, Ignition Coil (Gasolineonly), Fuel Heater (Diesel only), Wastegate Solenoid (Diesel only), Injector Driver Module Relay Coil (Diesel only)***

I unpluged the fuel heater sensor from behind the fuel filter bowl. WTS light came back on and didnt blow the fuse.

So whats the fix on being able to keep the fuel heater sensor pluged in with out blowing fuses????

Yer fuel heater has shorted out. Kinda common on these PSD's.

Yul have to R & R the fuel heater coil. Get the replacement one from NaviStar (IH dealer) it's a better design and cheaper than one from FORD.

Joe

Bad Night

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yul have to R & R the fuel heater coil. Get the replacement one from NaviStar (IH dealer) it's a better design and cheaper than one from FORD.

Joe

Is that a direct fit or does it need a little modification .

Reichy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score

Joe

What do you mean to "R&R" the fuel heater coil?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14