Future plans. Injectors???

early 99 stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bigger injectors => DECREASE in mpg's. there is no way around it.

if you want mpg's, then you really are headed the wrong way.

there are a bunch of 238's and 250's out there getting 18 to 20 MPG..i know of one 4x2 with a set 235's getting 22 on the big road at 65 mph....thats in there daily drive tune...with hybrids its all in the tuning...thats what makes them well worth the coins....yes when you turn the chip up...all bets are off...

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my chip added about 2.5mpg after I installed it and keep it on the 75 tune. Doesn't the chip increase the fuel going into the pistons. I read on swamps that ONE SET of their injectors have increased their customers truck about 2mpg. But I still plan on keeping my stock injectors untill these wear out...and theres no telling when thats going to be.

Diezel Dawg

vvv Real NW Truck
Reaction score
bigger injectors => DECREASE in mpg's. there is no way around it.

if you want mpg's, then you really are headed the wrong way.

This is not necessarily true. With the propr tuning with the injectors u can see an increase in mileage, depending on the Owners driving habits. I was getting about 14-16 with Stock injectors. Installed Hybrids, dropped to 12-14, just got live tuned and my last tank was 17mpg. So, u can get better mileage, but not always a guarantee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg