General Motors

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
i really think that they absolutly positively hit rock bottom:D if i were a gm guy... that would suck :roflmao well theres always next time:(

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
Well, then you guys must think I'm a sick SOB, 'cause I kind of like it... :sweet
Actually, I like the GMC lots better than the Chevy. Yes, the GMC does look like a copy of the 99-04 SuperDuty grille, and also shows some copies of the 80-86 Fords but it still looks okay. They also copied the trailer tow mirrors, but I think Nissan copied it too. Chevy and GMC still won't hold a candle to the Ford capabilities.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
yes the gm looks ok because it goes back to ford ties. I still would not buy one because it is related to the goon looking silverado

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
Well, then you guys must think I'm a sick SOB, 'cause I kind of like it... :sweet

somebody get a thermometer quick, i think he's runnin' a fever!!!!!!

be sure to check it here-----> :bootyshak for the best results :eek:

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

4drdually

Wrench Head
Reaction score
I can't remember if it was said on here or on TDS.......... How people with Fords and Dodges put international and cummins decals on their trucks, but no one puts isuzu on their truck. Well, theres always a first, chevy put allison on their truck along with duramax. Losers. I would like the interior if I wanted an escalade. But i want a truck! Is that a factory brake controller to the left hand lower side of the steering wheel? Let's hope GM sells some of these though so the economy doesn't go in the pooper......Or ford sells millions and eclipses GM! :D

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I believe GM fired all the engineers when working on these trucks and the engineers said **** you take this pile and shove it. This is the best they could come up with. Too bad for them.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I'll go out on a limb and say that GM sells as many trucks this year as they did last year.:innocent

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I was reading the standard features list for the silverado
It comes with a lifetime supply of AIR Sickness bags, they dispense right off the drivers mirror fairing :D
you know thos big hunks of hrome would make great snow sleds :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58