Getting new skins today

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
Getting new tires today. :clap: I went with the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs.
315/75/16s they are a load range E tire and they look good I think. I thought about the Toyo M/Ts but I was scared about my truck driving like crap again for another 50,000 miles.
The duratracs look like a cross between a A/T and a M/T to me.
I will report on them soon.

groundhawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw those the other day and they look like they might be a fairly good tread pattern. Not quite as aggressive as most M/Ts, but still more than standard A/Ts. I'm not big on Goodyears, but I would like to hear how these do for you...I'm gonna need some new shoes before too long myself.

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey how do you like those good years, need new rubbers and im a little curious how you like them so far

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
I like them...they look good and ride pretty good. The installer said they balanced real good. After a couple of thousand miles they are getting a little louder. If I keep the truck I will get some Centramatics to smooth it out even more. No traction issues even in hard rain. I have not taken it off road.

superdub01

SDD USMC/Wyotech
Reaction score
what do you mean "IF I KEEP THE TRUCK" this isnt the place to say you're switching to cummins or duramax. you better be gettin a new SD in its place!
J/K

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
No I sold it only because I wanted something better on fuel mileage. I would never switch to a duramax...cummins on the other hand, i can't say never. lol

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I sell alot of Dura-Tracs.
I think most of them are mis-applied however..
They aimed this tire squarely at the ag-construction market, but guys get harbons about the styling..
One of the two local Conservation Officers has them, the other has Silent Armors, I put both sets on..
frankly, I'm happier with how the Silent Armors are holding up
wearing smoother, wearing longer, etc..

plus they have a better warranty..

the Dura-Tracs have more off-road and snow traction, but on the other hand (besides having different fingers), the Silent Armor has the two-year free winch-out program...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58