Getting some new goodies...

ProjecT 9

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
OEM setup is cool, but since I'm getting everything done at once I don't mind paying aftermarket. I mean I might as well right?

After talking to the guys at R&R I'll decide what I wanna do. Thanks for the suggestions and comments fella's. Hopefully she'll be done tomorrow and I'll get some pictures up.

Jon

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OEM setup is cool, but since I'm getting everything done at once I don't mind paying aftermarket. I mean I might as well right?

OEM isn't cool .. but it has been proven the best for the 6.0 the Aftermarket stuff has seems to have been proven to be Hype

JRJ04

Reaction score
agreed. save the money, and put it towards some gauges if the SCT you have does not already provide them.:sweet

ProjecT 9

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, its been raining here last couple days but finally cleared up today. Here's a couple new pictures I took. Ride is great and I'm really happy with how everything turned out.

IMG_6753.jpg

IMG_6746.jpg

IMG_6733.jpg

IMG_6731.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg

IMG_6712.jpg

wexfordhunter

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a full Bank's system on my truck. I added the Bank's cold air sysyem last as it was not available when I did the kit. Swapped it for K&N and what a difference, lowered intake temps to about 6-8 degrees over ambient air temp. & definitely more power.
:sweet

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Watch out for K&N filters. They are known NOT to filter the intake air very well, with out their "sock". You will destroy your turbocharger in short order.

Dave

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14