Glow Plug Relay

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
threejacks said:
We don't have either of these stores in this part of the country. Probably try to get GPR 109 thru NAPA if I can.

Allied is online............

Stancor Relay

I think this is the correct part #. Its early and this is off the top of my head, one of the other fine gentleman can come in behind me and bat cleanup if I have made a mistake.:sweet

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mike put the link up to the right part.

None of the local places are going to have it as it's a DC Contactor rated for far more voltage & amps than we are pulling through them. This is why they last forever or far longer than the stock GPR, I can't think of anyone that has posted that thiers failed from use exept for some that came out of a bad run from the mfg and those were replaced free of charge. It does suck if you need one now and have to wait to get it delivered.

If you have a grainger, or McMaster & carr they might have one in stock as well.

threejacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a grainger, or McMaster & carr they might have one in stock as well.[/QUOTE]

We don't have any of those either. Not a problem yet and it's kept in garage, so I'll order one online.:thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14