Question Glowshift Gauges

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting a great deal from a private party on a brand new autometer setup. I got the Ultra Light gauges with the the pod and everything to hook it up for $210.00

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
I ended up getting a great deal from a private party on a brand new autometer setup. I got the Ultra Light gauges with the the pod and everything to hook it up for $210.00

holy-got-a-great deal.... if you got a two gauge set up then you got a great deal.. if you got a 3 gauge set up then you my friend are :cool:

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the three gauge setup, Tranny, Boost and Pyro. it had been sitting around for awhile so the pod had a couple scuffs here and there. no worries because it is black and I am going to paint it to match my interior.
It has a money back guarantee if I hook it up and it doesn't work. Should go in easy, I already have a hole in my manifold (that is temporarily plugged) from when I had my Banks Six Gun and Gauges installed so the hardest part is already done.
just gotta bolt the sender into the tranny test port and put the "T" in for the boost gauge.

I am still interested though if anyone buys the Glowshift. I am starting to build an 88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe soon, gonna transplant a 408 Windsor into it and it will need some gauges eventually

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14