Going "Mod" crazy

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
I started by putting a set of factory fog lights on my truck, that went so well that I decided to put some cab clearance lights on it. (easier than I expected!) Now I cant stop! I was getting ready to order a some new tires (mine are bald) and a friend told me that he could get me a deal on some 35" tires so... I ordered a 4" lift. (ive been waiting to do this since the day I bought the truck) Hope to have it all done by Friday night, and will have pics posted this weekend.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
And it all starts now....

Truck'll look sweet with the lift, if you're curious as to what a 4" lift is just check out my signature "Truck Pics". I got a 4.5" lift.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See what happen when you guys from up north start hanging with the Southern PowerStrokers. Keep the mod's coming, and take lots of pictures.:D :D ;) :roflmao :roflmao We cannot be halt accountable for you spending your hard earned money on your nice looking truck.:sweet

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
Yeah im working on getting some new pics...
My sister just had a baby (7 weeks ago) and I let her barrow my digital camera so that she could take all kinds of pics. I just need to barrow it back for a couple of days so I can take some pics of my "baby".

spankustang

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
How hard was it to put the factory foglights in??
Is there a factory wiring harness on the truck already?
And what did you use for a switch?

Thanks, I want to put them on my 05!

eddieo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
How hard was putting in the cab lights? I feel naked with out them. Were are you getting your mods from? Been looking for lights and chrome door handles but no one seems to have a listing for an 06 .

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eddieo said:
How hard was putting in the cab lights? I feel naked with out them. Were are you getting your mods from? Been looking for lights and chrome door handles but no one seems to have a listing for an 06 .

It is very easy. I got my parts from 1stfordparts.com. About $65.00 shipped if I remember right. Hardest part is drilling that 1st hole. :eek:

As far as the chrome handles, the handles are the same on all these rigs. Anyones you find, (there are usually a lot on ebay) will work.

Barrett

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
eddieo said:

chrome, red , black and white handles I beleive Mr. Craig has em at dppi
but you want another body color try the powerstoke shop
if it was on an ex you can get em prepainted and fit right up
the fever will get you fast :D

eddieo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks !.Its the first hole that gets you every time !I have the fever but not the scratch.Thanks for the help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl