comment Going To Use Heating Oil

uloadit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i had it with the price of diesel fuel ,I am just going to use heating oil ya i know all about the red fuel .I am just going to dump in the two stroke oil that is blue and that makes it black,i willl just say i put in used moter oil , but i got to say the two stroke oil works verry good .and i use it all the time.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
The feds probably don't frequent this site but if I was going to be involved in any illegal activity I am not to sure that I would advertise it on the net. :dunnoThe fines for using non-taxed fuel on the highway are rather steep.:watchout

uloadit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i know but gas is cheeper than heating oil so i should use gas to heat my house lol and why is jet fuel cheaper than all of it ,i know the air lines would go out of business if thay had to pay that much i guess the air lines are more important than people freezing a slow DEATH .Man i am so sick of all the behind door deals this gov makes

Last edited:

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
jet fuel is usually purchased 10,000 gallons at a time, so there is somewhat of a deal for buying a big load like that. i looked at the price charts (about a year ago) for av.-gas, and from 0-50 versus 1000+ gallon purchase there was a $2 per gallon price drop.

stroked 350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
av gas to the g,a. pilot is 5.89 a gal right now. guess thay don't pass on the savings to the little guy.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58