Goodbye Tundra hello F250

GhostArmoredDuty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I liked driving the Tundra when my buddies got too drunk (again) out at the campfire. However, there is something about the feel of a big boy rig!!! :sweet

Two Four Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not regretting my decision, but it is taking a little getting used to!! Even the 4X4 crewmax with the 5.7 with 285 KOs was like driving a 4wd sportscar. It is taking a little getting used to not being able to outrun most anything (within reason) from light to light.

Bigfordguy03

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site bud :sweet........ Ive noticed a few hunters on this site and I know I am one. Deer, duck, geese, and turkey hunting here in Southern Md is awesome :hunter

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
I am not regretting my decision, but it is taking a little getting used to!! Even the 4X4 crewmax with the 5.7 with 285 KOs was like driving a 4wd sportscar. It is taking a little getting used to not being able to outrun most anything (within reason) from light to light.

You can get it as fast as you can AFFORD. I would "smoke" that little 5.7 crewmax! :burnit

Two Four Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get it as fast as you can AFFORD. I would "smoke" that little 5.7 crewmax! :burnit

Soon as the warranty is gone I will definately be heading in that direction!! Til then though, its gonna have to be stock...:(
I have a buddy with a new F350 that is sho nuff bad, but he aint concerned with warranty...

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD! What a great combination, hunting and Powerstroke diesel trucks. Once you get comfy with the truck, you won't want to go back. Enjoy! ;tu

IMG_2575.jpg

Two Four Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Muley!! Where in western CO are you located? I hunted in Meeker, CO a few years ago, and was fortunate to take my first Bull Elk out there. Beautiful country!!

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Grand Junction, about 100 miles South of Meeker. Surrounded by prime elk and deer hunting areas. :sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58