Got Bio?

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I Do!:D

I got 60g of B20 while in Lubbock last week and confirmed a new source in Amarillo. Called them when I got back and am going to top off with B99 on Monday.:sly Peter, when you are here in a week you'll have to get a fix.:cool:

Also, I got some fuel to get a reciept for the return drive for company expenses. Hopped out of the truck Friday at Love's to see a B5 sticker by the handle.:eek: On top of that, it's made with LSD. When I got fuel at the beginnig of Feb.(125g) they had ULSD. The ULSD was covered with an LSD sticker and they added the B5 sticker. Supposedly they are going to be selling B20 soon.:thumbs

Doesn't make sense with what Love's is doing down in the Dallas area.:confused: Also the website says nothing about having B5, shows they are selling LSD.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Yeah only the Loves down in Midlothian has B20 at all their pumps. The station managers I've spoken to says it's all a matter of supply availability which is why many stop carrying it:(

When I filled at Bio Willies last weekend I put 22 gallons in the truck and another 40 in 5 Gal jugs:sweet

I'll head down to the Midlothian Loves in May to try their B20 to see if the batch is better or worse.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
wow i wish they would get their collective crap together -mad
i ran thru that last bio willie stuff WAY to fast zoom zoom zoom

i have a batch of soybean oil , filtering for my next run, and i may have a line on 25, five gallon jugs of soy oil , that only fried onion rings and fries....

might have to gen up a processor now with fuel prices up in the near 3 bux range.-mad -mad

thanks rooster, i wil call loves and start asking why why why cant i get bio in rockwall or hammond (la, 1hr drive)

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
SWEEETTTT!!!! Now I will have to drive up there next week on my own. I wont have a chance to get the lines for my Racor before then but should be ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58