got my new motor!!!

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
i dont think so.those IC pipes would look good on your truck though.pink and blue dont coordinate that well.:roflmao

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
:thanks :sweet

i got it running today.its not running too good yet as its only been run for about 5 minutes total.not long enough to clear the air in the fuel and oil systems.i gotta few more things to do.gotta modify the bracket that bolts to the valve cover to hold the plastic part of the air filter tube so the intercooler pipe will clear it,hokk up the slobber tube,intercooler pipes,oil pressure sensor wich i have the hole for that capped off for the moment.and i need a fan belt somehow mine stretched while sitting on the back of the truck :dunno .but the good news is that my modified timing cover seems to be working.sat 3 hours and the oil level in the reservoir hadnt dropped :thumbs

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
WooHoo..................:sweet

nope.its got another bad injector -mad .at first it kept comeing up with # contribution/balance fault.and constantly setting the CEL for ICP above/below desired -mad .so just for the hell of it i took the last injector that came up bad in the old motor and replaced #4 with it.now it comes up with #7 but no more CEL-mad .this truck is really starting to piss me off to the point of crushing it -mad

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
not yet.i go so disgusted with it i walked away from it before i held it on the floor to send a rod through the freshly painted block -mad gonna try that tomorrow after my nephews Bday party.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya