got some good news for you guys for once

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well some of you already know.but for those of you that dont know.

i got full legal and physical custody of my son yesterday.i wont go into detail as to why but i have him back after more than a year of not seeing or talking to him.im excited but nervous as hell.i dont want to mess up with him.i want to raise him right.i dont want his life to be a mess like mine was/is.i missed him sooooo much it hurt.and ya i have tears as i am writing this.i have my little buddy back to get greasy with again.but i dont know much about him anymore.i lost more than a year with him.he is smart as hell.hes in the 2nd grade reading and writing at the 6th grade level.he can spell real good,better than me and hes only 8 years old.i was a good reader and writer at his age as well.at his age i was reading and writing at college levels.wich is probably equivelent to the 6th grade now.he is soooo smart!!

i wanted to let everybody know sooner but his mother knows i come here.and didnt want her to get pissy and change her mind if she read anything i posted.i finaly got the kick in the butt i needed to get my life straightened out.i have that piece of me thats been lost for a long time.i love him soooooo much.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
congrats, Rich.

Hey, if you wife knows you post here, might wanna consider changing your forum sub-title..
I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.. :innocent

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
congrats, Rich.

Hey, if you wife knows you post here, might wanna consider changing your forum sub-title..
I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.. :innocent

she already knows im a nutjob and so dont the courts.but the 2 of us agreed that he is better off with me and the judge agreed as well cuz i have the means to get him into counselling and everything else that he needs.i have health insurance for him and all that.but my health insurance isnt any good where he was living.

im gonna try my hardest to the best i can to raise him right.

thanx guys!!!and you all will be seeing pictures soon as we need to fix the 2 trucks so i can get something to drive again.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Rich, I hope & pray that all works out and goes good for ya buddy.

Cherrish everyday that you have together and take it day by day.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Rich :sweet

Yer daily life will surly change with yer Buddy back by yer side. ;tu ;tu

Joe

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is great to hear. Congradulations it will be nice to have an extra set of hands to help you specially when it is your little boy. Don't try to hard just let things flow and ya'll will have a great time catching up on old times.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Congats Rich:sweet

Don't worry about trying to be the perfect dad. I don't think there has ever been a dad who doesn't wish in hindsight, that he could have done something different or better.

The important thing is just love him and be there for him. Do things with him, even if it just involves a bag of popcorn and a movie rental. Just try to be the best person you can be, and being the best dad will come naturally.

One other thing to remember, they grow up faster than you can blink. He'll be asking for the keys to your truck before you know it. Take it from a dad whose "babies" range from a college senior to a married 30 year old IS Engineer. Make the most of the time.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14